Are you looking for a Monday-Friday 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm schedule? To work in a professional financial services environment? Make $13.00-$15.00 per hour?
As a Customer Service Representative you will verify information on credit reports as requested by our Mortgage Customers. You will communicate with our Customers (the mortgage lender) but also, the Borrower (who has applied for the mortgage with our Customers) and the Credit Grantor (who will verify the account information). Often, the Customer Service Representative coordinates phone communication between multiple parties, including the Borrower and Credit Grantor. The focus of the position is to assist the Mortgage Customer while complying with the FCRA and internal guidelines and procedures.
Training is provided and will include classroom experience, role play, and hands-on practice. Upon completion of training you will have regular meetings with your team lead to go over your production and quality of work. You will also receive annual performance evaluations.
Factual Data is a trusted provider of credit, risk mitigation, flood and verification services to the mortgage industry. Leveraging innovative technology and deep industry experience, Colorado-based Factual Data simplifies the mortgage lending process for its customers and their borrowers. For information, please visit www.factualdata.com
Factual Data offers comprehensive benefits including: medical, prescription, vision, dental, life insurance, short & long-term disability, 401K with a generous company match, paid holiday and vacation - plus unlimited employee referral bonuses, and role-based professional development opportunities.
Factual Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
• Communicating information to internal and external customers in a professional and upbeat manner to ensure they have a great experience
• Updating and verifying information on credit reports
• Generating accurate responses to customers, maintaining quality, productivity and time service standards
• Maintaining a very positive attitude on the phone
• Exhibiting empathy for the customer's problems and understanding his or her needs
• Developing an understanding of Factual Data's proprietary software and third-party software that interface with our systems
• Managing one's own unresolved issues with customers and working with colleagues, senior representatives, and management to provide solutions
• Excellent customer service skills with an affinity for being on the phone
• A friendly, positive attitude
• An eagerness to learn and adapt to daily challenges
• Solid problem-solving capabilities
• Superior interpersonal, attention to detail, multi-tasking ability and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical ability and the understanding of how to prioritize work independently and effectively
• Responding to evaluative feedback in a positive manner and making necessary adaptations for success